The List builder is a quick, visual and efficient ‘shopping cart’ approach to adding multiple items to a parent object.
BaseDesktop OnlyRequires ui:scrollerWrapper
About List Builder
The List builder relies heavily on utility classes to piece together the layout so please pay close attention to the markup and classes.
Overview of CSS Classes
- The CSS class being referred to.
- A description of what the class does.
- Whether the class name is dev-ready (meaning it's fully vetted and tested and safe to use) or prototype (which means it's not fully vetted yet).
- The selector that the class name is allowed to be used on.
- The base level pattern for a component. A variant can be extended to create another variant of that component, for example, a stateful button is a derivative of the base button.
- A single class that can be added to an HTML element of a component to modify its output. Typically these will be colors, sizing and positioning.